Bennie provides mid-sized companies access to high quality benefits, and provides their employees with the data and tools they need to understand and use those benefits effectively.
The Typical Brokerage Experience
- Lacks knowledge of new HR technology landscape
- Is reactive instead of proactive
- Delivers siloed - not holistic - advice
- Creates multiple touchpoints for both HR and employees
- Does not adequately serve the individual employee
High-Quality Benefits with Modern Tools and Services
World-Class Employee Benefit Plans That Fit Your Needs
Bennie is a full service employee benefits broker, licensed in all 50 states, and maintains national relationships with all major insurance carriers.
360 View of Your Benefits with Strategic, Quarterly Touchpoints
Q1Annual Service Plan & Market Update
Q2Pre-Renewal Strategy Development
Q3Renewal Planning & Marketing Results
Bennie works with small and mid-sized companies while partnering with both major regional and national carriers.
Book a conversation with a Benefits Expert to learn more.